Sunday, August 24, 2008

Once upon a time there was a blog....

Yesterday I had met a friend for coffee and thats when I was reminded that once upon a time I had a blog which after the initial excitement had not been updated..in fact she also told me that she misses reading the updates (forgive me if I have misrepresented or exaggerated, cos now that comes with the profession you see!!)

So after coffee we went to do some grocery shopping for my sister and in our attempt to find iceberg lettuce.. (I almost felt like a knight from King Arthur's time who is out on a quest and wants to achieve it) I discovered that grocery shopping is not for me at all..

So because of the meeting over coffee I realised that I need to write and express...and now I shall go for a haircut :P

Cheers!
Me:)

1 comment:

Tia said...

darling the "friend" who inspired you to start writing your blog again...deserves to be named methinks...what say you? ;)