Monday, September 15, 2008

World economics changes blah blah blah...

Okay so I accept that I didnt know that
  • Merill Lynch has been aquired by Bank of America
  • Lehman Brothers has filed for bankruptcy

I mean ya it sounds a little uncool in the corporate world but really now if I get to know two hours later(probably it was a few more hours more than that! but still) how does it matter?!?!?

My sister who is an employee of Bank of America, India gave me a call andstarted excitedly talking about the happenings of the corporate world and tells me "beta paper nahi padhte ho kya!!"

Okay if the profession that I am in, I should have known but its okay right...nahi pata chala nahi pata chala...Not that I am going to sit in a board meeting of either two and make a difference to world economics...maximum what I will do is form an opinion and again try and act pseudo - intelligent...and that can also happen five days later...so for news like this for me its not the immediacy but how pseudo intelligent I can sound when pseudo people (no offence meant there!!) around me will discuss it!!

So I will form an opinion now and bullet it here for my reference and for the greater good (if it changes the face of world economics...u can never say =) )

Heres to the pseudo opinion!!

Cheers!

Me :)

No comments: