Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The world is coming to an end tomorrow while I will be in office...

I can see the "world coming to an end" business is reallly bothering me! I mean I am still up and writing when I should be fast asleep...well no it isnt reallly bothering me but wat if it really is coming to an end??

The profession that I am in makes me think there is obviously some publicist at work in some corner of the world.. I think being in the profession that I am has given me a false hope for all the disturbing things that I read through...somewhere at the back of my mind I start thinking "there has to be a publicist who pitched this story to a journo who found it interesting enough and now its disturbing everyone" (this is an side!)

Okay what if I believe the world is coming to an end at 12:30 tomorrow...I will be in office just half an hour away from lunch break and then the dude is going to press the switch to create the moment that was right after the big bang, when the universe was formed blah blah blah

So if it has to happen at 12:30 tomorrow, there are a couple of things that I think I should bullet again..

The pros of it happening at 12:30
  • If it is at 12:30 exactly then I can escape the long call I had to sit on and be a silent spectator to:)
  • I wont have to go for gym and instead would be able to chill with a friend of mine who is leaving for Bangalore
  • I wont have to clean my cupboard

Well I am sleepy.. droopy - eyed! Lets hope I get to sleep well and get to book my tickets for my trip to Amritsar (wheeee looking forward to that one :)!!)

For further details on the big bang experiment..pls visit the link below and I will go and sleep

http://in.news.yahoo.com/43/20080907/982/tsc-will-the-big-bang-test-end-the-world.html


Cheers to a post after 12:30 pm tomorrow (I know I will be attending that darn call)
ME :)

No comments: